Well, this is it.. our last Martin family vacation before school starts. After 10 days in Honduras, a week at camp, a week on the Disney cruise and countless trips to the lake and the pool, we're nearing the end of another summer. This is a sad time for summer lovers like us.
Currently we're driving through Mississippi, heading towards Birmingham. We're gonna spend tonight at the lake house of a college friend of Lee's. Tomorrow, we head to our condo in Orange Beach Alabama for a week. We're meeting our friends the Lingo's there. Should be a fun week!
I must say this Griswald family roadtrip has been remarkably better than the last long roadtrip we took. I attribute this to the girls getting more mature. Either that or the fact that I laced their OJ with heavy doses of Benadryl this morning. Either way, we are cruising toward our destination of Smith Lake, to the Dickinson family lakehouse.
More later!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment